Paper is a comparatively sustainable material based on renewable feedstocks. Nevertheless, there is a need for change to successfully transform the energy-intensive paper industry into a low-carbon-dioxide bio-economy. The broad implementation of renewable carbon into processes and materials is the major key to achieve this goal.
The 2nd PTS Conference “Biobased solutions in papermaking and converting” want to enhance the scientific exchange with the industry and we invite you to take part!
Recognised speakers from industry, associations and research will provide exciting insights. Get an overview of the current programme!
PTS Conference – Information:
- Date: Tuesday, 06. to Wednesday, 07. December 2022
- Venue: Conference Center IHD, Zellescher Weg 24, 01217 Dresden
- Conference language: English
- Price: 990,00 € net
- PTS Donor Advantage: As a member company in one of the PTS Donor Associations, you receive a discount of 10% on the list price
- Information & registration