Master the challenges regarding the food law safety of paper, cardboard and tissue in contact with food with the knowledge gained from the PTS online workshop “Introduction to conformity work and quality assurance for paper, cardboard, cardboard and tissue for food contact”.
What can yout expect?
- Receive a well-founded knowledge base and tips for practical implementation in your company
- Familiarization with national and international legal regulations
- Information on sources of migrating substances, sampling, assessment and interpretation of test reports
- Calculation of substance transitions and compilation of the necessary examination spectrum for a declaration of no objection using practical examples
- Individual questions and problems from participants can be discussed with the event managers during the workshop and afterwards
The workshop is aimed at engineers, technical employees of paper manufacturers and converters, QM officers and employees, product managers, business development and marketing managers who work on topics such as declarations of conformity in daily practice or plan to do so in the future.
- Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Venue: Online workshop via MS Teams
- Consultation: The participation fee includes an individual consultation, during which the exercises and individual questions or problems can be addressed after the event.
- English version of the online workshop: We will also be offering this workshop in English in October
- Registration & prices: here