In addition to the recyclability of fiber-based products and their contribution to climate protection, the focus topic in 2023 is “Paper & Board Recycling – Smart & Circular” that also highlights the potential of current digitization trends.
Visit our platform and conference for recovered paper producers, waste management companies, quality managers, policy makers, researchers and scientists. Expand your network and gain valuable insights into technical topics at our sessions.
- Upcoming Regulations and Requirements
- Packaging Trends – Impact on Recyclability
- Digital Solutions as Enabler for a Circular Economy
- Lost Fibers – 100% Recycling?
- Innovations in Stock Preparation
- Process Digitalization
- Innovative measurement techniques
Meet experts and speakers from CEPI, Makersite, KWOTA, ABB, RWTH Aachen, CYRKL and Reep, among others.
- Date: Tuesday, 23. to Wednesday, 24. May 2023
- Location: Hyperion Hotel am Schloss Dresden
- Conference language: English
- Price: 1.300,00 € net
- Early Bird: If you book by April 23, you will receive a 5% discount on the list price.