Food comes into contact with many materials before it is consumed. These so-called food contact materials (FCMs) should be sufficiently inert so that their components do not affect consumer health or food quality.
In the online workshop “Introduction to Conformity Work and Quality Assurance for Paper, Board and Cardboard for Food Contact”, our experts will provide you with insights into legal requirements as well as practical examples for your company’s processes for fiber-based materials.
- Regulations on food contact materials in Europe
- Requirements for paper in Germany
- Practical implementation of the requirements
Online Workshop – Brief Information:Date: Tuesday, 07 December 2021 l 09:00 h to 14:00 h
- Place: Online Workshop
- Price: 350 € (including consulting appointment)
- PTS Donor Discount: Member companies of a PTS benefactor association receive a 10% discount on the list price.