Future material developments and trends, new fibre products and insight to fibre engineering will determine the content of the PTS Pulp Symposium 2021 on 23 and 24 November 2021.
Insightful topics by and discussions with experts and internationally recognised speakers from science and industry will give you current view in their work in four different sessions. In our preliminary program you will get a first impression of the lectures at the symposium.
Beside the lecture the symposium will be organized as a hybrid event format, so you have the choice to take part on site at TSW – Conference Centre of the Saxon Economy or online.
PTS Pulp Symposium 2021 – Key Facts:
- Date: 23. & 24. November 2021
- Venue: Hybrid Event (Online & On Site)
- Online Ticket: 590 € net
- On Site Ticket: 1.100 € net
- Please note the limited number of on-site tickets due to local and corona conditions.
- PTS Donor advantage: As a member company in one of the PTS donor associations, you receive a 10% discount on the list price.
- Corona Note: Compliance with the applicable hygiene regulations (limited number of participants, keeping to minimum distances, regular room ventilation, disinfection of the rooms and provision of disinfectants) is ensured during the whole the event.